• iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
• Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
• Home Button double-click shortcut to phone favorites of music controls
• Space bar double-tap shortcut to intelligently insert period and space
• Mail attachments are viewable in portrait and landscape
• Stocks and cities in Stocks and Weather can be re-ordered
• Apple Bluetooth Headset battery status in the Status Bar
• Support for TV Out
• Preference to turn off EDGE/GPRS when roaming internationally
• New Passcode lock time intervals
• Adjustable alert volume
quote: (c) Waiver of standardsThe performance of the duties under subsection (a) of this section shall not be required of the warrantor if he can show that the defect, malfunction, or failure of any warranted consumer product to conform with a written warranty, was caused by damage (not resulting from defect or malfunction) while in the possession of the consumer, or unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance)
quote: This warranty does not apply: ... (e) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple;
quote: pple reserves the right to refuse service on iPhones that are outside their warranty period if damage has occurred due to accident, abuse, misuse or unauthorized modifications.
quote: Well, in this case the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act likely wouldn't apply
quote: The other argument is that Apple caused the damage to the phone by creating/releasing this firmware update. But for this challenge to work, you would have to prove that Apple specifically designed this firmware to target and disable unlocked phones. That would be very hard to prove.