• iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
• Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
• Home Button double-click shortcut to phone favorites of music controls
• Space bar double-tap shortcut to intelligently insert period and space
• Mail attachments are viewable in portrait and landscape
• Stocks and cities in Stocks and Weather can be re-ordered
• Apple Bluetooth Headset battery status in the Status Bar
• Support for TV Out
• Preference to turn off EDGE/GPRS when roaming internationally
• New Passcode lock time intervals
• Adjustable alert volume
quote: If you are a Cell phone manufacturer, why do you care which provider people use your product on? Wouldn't it be better for you to allow people to use it on any provider, so you can sell more?
quote: Doesn't that sound a little big like an illegal monopoly?
quote: Apple gets 40% of every iPhone phone bill (O2 operator). I'd say the answer to your question is pretty obvious :)
quote: The guardian is reporting that Apple can command a 40% revenue share over whatever O2 (a UK wireless operator) will make from iPhone users...
quote: Wait a sec, isn't AT&T paying them for the right to sell Apple's product? Doesn't that sound a little big like an illegal monopoly?
quote: Apple treats their customers terribly, that is more than enough reason to avoid buying their products. At the prices they charge they should be providing premium levels of service to back up their premium priced products.
quote: Ya, way different from Microsoft making it so users all over the world can't download shows or movies from Xbox Live Marketplace.